Monday, August 11, 2008

August 10th, 2008

So today i had church just like any other Sunday! :]] So... we listen to two talks by Missionaries that were leaving for there mission one was a girl and the other one was a boy! They were both great talks I'm so proud to have people serving a mission in our church... and I would love to serve a mission when i get the chance I'm just kinda scared of the people or the place that i will be sent to but I'm sure i will serve one! sooner or later... well then when we got home from church we ate diner and it was yummy it was roast with potato's and carrots and that was about it then for the rest of the night me and my mom read scripture's for a challenge we are taking! well i guess that's it for now i will be posting more! tootles! :]]

No comments:

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!