Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!! Gobble Gobble! :]]

There is alot that I'm grateful for so I'm going to share!! because sharing is caring!!

1. My family, Sometimes i take my family for granted and i know i shouldn't but it happens
2. My friends, they are amazing friends and I'm glad i have them to be beside me every step of the way..
3. Money, I glad i have money to be able to buy things i might need
4. my HOUSE, I'm so thankful for a roof over my head and shelter for me
5. my bed, wow i would have some pretty aching backs if i didn't have a bed I'm super thankful for this....
6. FOOD, without food i would die and starve... I'm thankful for all the food there is.. Yumm (Turkey)!!
7. I'm thankful for the computer, I could live without it but i still am thankful that we have one and that we are able to use it...
8. this BLOG, Without this blog i wouldn't have a journal, a dairy, a place to keep notes, a place to be able to express myself I'm so thankful for this....
9. my DOG, my dog is so cute and lovable yeah she's annoying but I'm annoying as well so we have all gotten used to it...
10. school, well i'm not really thankful for it but then in a way i am because i wouldn't have the knowledge i have today so thank you!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!