Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving!!

Thanksgiving is finally here... The time you get to be together as a family and pig out on corn, mashed potatoes, green beans, ham, turkey, yams, potato salad, and much much more... I especially love how you can come together and give thanks to everyone you care about.. And to say thanks for everything that you are thankful for.. I love my family and my friends and without them i wouldn't be here or complete so i want to say thank you to them!! I love my mom and dad especially for having me and raising me.. I love you all and i hope you know that and always will..


Love you all :]] and Happy Thanksgiving!! (Turkey Turkey)

1 comment:

The Geiser Family said...

Beautifully said. : ) Hey, can you post some pictures of your room? I don't think that I got to see it finished yet. Or have I?

Lindsay

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!