Christmas this year was great i couldn't have asked for a better one... Everyone got along and the presents were AWESOME as well!! He He so my madre said that this Christmas was going to be very limited...... Well i wouldn't say it was very limited look for yourself..... I would have been grateful either way but it was great to see all the neat and exciting things Santa had brought us. I got a DVD/VHS player, movie, moon sand, concert tickets to Britney Spears & Katy Perry i was super excited when i got them P.S. sorry to all you dislikers of them... :]] Then i also got $175, stocking stuff like gum, umbrella, makeup, candy, gift cards, and a ton more i could go on but you are probably bored already... WAKE UP!! lol Well i hope you all had a great Christmas tooo..... Lol now school starts back up on Monday YEAH!! not....
Happy New Year!!! 2009! Yikes :]]
having difficulties I'll put up the photo's later.....
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment