Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So here's that RAP that I did for language about ReCyClE!!

Do you recycle?
‘Case I know I do
I recycle at home,
And I recycle at school
So you better start recycling’
Or I’ll call you a fool

Do you know what to recycle?
‘Cause I know I do,
Plastic, aluminum, and foil too,
And don’t forget the glass, and paper, too

Why don’t you start?
If you haven’t already
Because it’s easy, peasy, and lemon squeezy
Go recycle
Don’t throw things away
Go recycle
It don’t take all day

Do you know what to recycle?
‘Cause I know I do
It’s plastic aluminum and foil too,
And don’t for get glass, and paper too
All these things are you, you know?
So don’t throw things in the garbage,
‘Cause that’s a no, no, no
You should know

Do you know what to recycle?
‘Cause I know I do
It’s plastic, aluminum, and foil too
And don’t forget the glass, and paper too

Freaky, Freaky, Fresh
WORD!


Tell me what you think i think i got like a
98% on it!! wooooo lol :]]]


GO GREEN!!

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!