Friday, March 20, 2009

Today, Tomorrow, and Forever on.....

So...I want to be miss creative like Lindsay and the Geiser family!! Smile :] You guys are quite the creator's!! well for church I'm making my car a box car and we are having a drive in movie in my back yard with a projector and a screen hint the drive in movie that's why we are making our own cars with boxes.. It should be fun. :]] So my car is going to be the best (just kidding) it's going to be a slug bug and it's going to have a peace sign and some other things on it.. It's color is green and its going to be fabulous once it's done but I'm working on it tomorrow because the drive in movie is this Wednesday! yikes :/ So i will try to post pictures but wink wink my stupid computer wont probably upload them.. But it's worth a try right!!?? Smile :]

No comments:

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!