I'd like to bear my testimony to you guys who are and aren't members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints that I now the book of Mormon is true and that we have a living prophet on this earth today leading us and teaching us more and more about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ each day. I love this church and the wonderful church family I have here. I'm thankful to be a member of this church and to have the gospel knowledge I have today. I'm thankful for such a wonderful family that I have and who give me support each day. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Brodcast...
Tonight for Mutual we watch the Young Woman Broadcast. It was great. It talked about Virtue and what it means to be virtue. Virtue means to be clean, worthy, and the quality of doing what is right and avoiding what is wrong. Virtue is our new value so now we have eight young woman personal progress values. It's a great program to get young woman in. I really have grown in myself and in my testimony since i have been in the young woman's group. I love being with everyone Beehives, Mia maids, and Laurels. It's great because we all share our ideas and they're all different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer (:
PEACE!
No comments:
Post a Comment