Ok i finally figured out what i'm doing to my room...Ok here it goes.. I'm going to have a black and white Zebra room... How ahhsome is that?? i know totally amazing.. I'm going to have a big Zebra rug and a chandelier you know the how shabang.. haha well i'm so excited i found something that i really love to do in my rooom.. yeah now thats over.. woooo I've been searching and searching for a color and theme for my room and now my searching is over.. woo woo party over there woo woo party over here.. haha
tell me what you think of the idea of the black and white zebra theme and any ideas you might have as well.. much appreciated.. :)
1 comment:
there are great zebra sheets a kohl's. i think some bright color to make it all POP would be great too -- like hot pink or lime green : ) i am crazy like that.
Post a Comment