Sunday, March 8, 2009

An IDEA!

So I've been thinking on how to paint and fix my room... I had many many MANY ideas but i thought of one idea and it's been in my mind for like 4 days now. The idea is Black and White with like either vintage with Marilyn Monroe and a chandelier or like records and music poster and music notes on my wall... I don't know what one i like better tell me what you guys think!

Thanks all the help will be appreciated...

2 comments:

The Geiser Family said...

That would b sweet! WE have about 40 records that we don't have a plan for if you wanted to use them. So let me know. Did u c what i did with the record cases on my blog?

Lindsay

The Geiser Family said...

P.S. I think that u could combine both of them and it would b cool. But if u r just going to decide on one, I think I like the first on better. :)

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!