Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So......

Yesterday was an ok day!! and the rest of the week should be FUN (hopefully) Well today we have to play a review game because benchmark tomorrow.. Yikes!! :/ and then Thursday I don't know what we are doing and Friday it's Field day all day long!! woooooo.. lol I'm signed up for everything but the 400 meter run that's around the field or track 2-3 times... :/ (it's not my thing) so the activities i signed up for is Shot-put, High jump, long jump, 100 meter dash, and a relay activity i think... So it should be a fun day filled with exercise.. Ha :] I'll try to have a photographer there take my picture so you can see some events I'm doing... her daughter will be there so I'll ask take mine as well.. Ha Ha

2 comments:

The Geiser Family said...

Good Luck. U R a brave woman! :)

Pagie-Poo said...

Oh thank you!! Haha no I'm really not brave.... :]]

Thanks though!

Paige <3

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!