I know what I will do... Thanks for all your guys help you helped me choose what to do in my room... So what I'm going to do is my room will be black and white. My bed will be white and my bedding will be black and white i will have a black duvet cover on my bed also. I will have records on my wall as long as a real record player and a cool blinking radio that my dad will give me it's a Marilyn Monroe radio it says Marilyn on the front. Also i will have a couple of posters of Marilyn Monroe and also a neon light up picture of Marilyn but it's in a frame. I like it i think it will turn out
Beeaaauuuttiiffuull!! Ha
Well tell me what you think!! also i was thinking on doing a collage of record cases does that sound good to go with the rest of my room or nah i should just leave it out..??
Tell me what you think!
Thanks for all your help! :]]
No comments:
Post a Comment