Thursday, July 16, 2009

Temple....

As many of you know my Mom and Me and Lisa and Lindsay Geiser go to the Temple once a month to do baptisms for the dead... Let me just tell you that it is a great experience to be able to do this... I'm so grateful to have the gospel in my life and to be able to go to the temple and do baptism for the dead to be able to give the people that didn't have the gospel in there lifes a second chance to be able to become a mormon and to be able to have the gospel in there life... I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints and i'm thankful for a wonderful ward family... I just wanted to share my testimony with you or well i don't know if anyone reads my blog alot but anywho i want to share my testimony with you that i know that this is the true church and that Joesph Smith was a true prophet who lead the church and sacrificed so much to share the gospel and I know that the scriptures are true and that if you read your scriptures and pray everyday that you will get blessing and i love my family and all my friends for the help they give me.. I just want you all to know how i feel and i say these things in his name Jesus Christ Amen.


Heres a few pictures of the wonderful Mesa Temple.























1 comment:

The Geiser Family said...

Going to the temple each month has been fantastic. You have given many a great opportunity to join the church. I love the relationships that we have developed here on earth too. It is great to be friends with you and your mom. : ) Lisa

Summer (:

Summer (:

PEACE!

PEACE!