Wednesday, August 5, 2009
School!
School starts Monday the 10th for me and I have none of my friends in my class.. :( Last friday we went and saw the lists and I saw that none of my friends were in my class anywho... So that night i could not get it out of my head that i would be in a class with a bunch of drama queens and gossipers and no one for me to be with.. But the next day i think i thought and thought and thought and then it came to me.. Everything happens for a reason. Good or bad. And i also thought well i didn't want this but i got to hold my head high and make this into a good thing.. i could make a new friend. or get closer to someone else.. idk you have to think of it as "When one door closes, the next one opens" You've gotta be positive... even if you don't want to. :) I hope i have a good first day of school and that i will make a new friend or get closer to someone else.. I'm very friendly my mom says.. lol well i will post how my first day of 8th grade goes when i get home... Cross your fingers.. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer (:
PEACE!
1 comment:
Good Positive thinking!!!!!!
Linds
P.S. I had fun today i hope u did too!
Post a Comment